AIANO has updated its range of wire mesh guards for Dimplex Q-Rad electric radiators, developed in partnership with Dimplex for it’s flagship range of Q-Rad heaters. AIANO also manufactures a wide range of wire mesh guards for light fittings, panel, storage and tubular heater guards, socket and sensor guards and also bespoke products.
- strong reliable radiator guards
- protects heaters from damage
- recommended by Dimplex
- finger-safe clearance around the heater
- optional lockable control-flaps
- made at our London workshop
- made from European and British steel
- developed in cooperation with Dimplex
The Dimplex Q-rad electric radiators
According to Dimplex, the Q-Rad electric radiator is ‘the electric radiator with a brain’. These heaters make use of state-of-the art technology which allows them to ensure that a target temperature is met at an allotted time. It is then able to turn off as it approaches the target temperature to ensure minimum energy wastage. The radiator is even able to recognise when a window has been opened which automatically reduces the heat output.
Aiano wire mesh guards for Dimplex Q-Rad
AIANO wire mesh guards for Dimplex Q-Rad are the result of decades of experience in manufacturing and perfecting wire mesh guards, coupled with Aiano’s constant drive and effort to keep our manufacturing processes at the front of innovation.
The AIANO wire mesh heater guard is the most convenient safety solution that is suitable for most environments; from schools and nurseries to more challenging environments such as stations, car parks and sports halls.
Aianos offers a number of production options:
- Lockable control flaps – The safest way of ensuring access to the heater controls. When not in use they can be secured shut with a small padlock.
- Sloping top – A sloping top to a heater guard will ensure people avoid the temptation of putting items on top of the guard, a cup of coffee, library books, and so on, with the associated risks.
- Alternative fixings – if the guard needs to be removable, or if you need the guard to be both removable and lockable, we can offer non-standard fixings for this.
Technical specification of AIANO guards
AIANO wire mesh heater guards are made in our London workshop from 25mm x 25mm x 2.64mm (1” x 1” 12swg) copper washed mild steel weld mesh on a 5.35mm (5swg) frame with 4 welded lugs (6mm countersunk hole) for fixing to the wall. Our steel is sourced from Europe and the UK. AIANO Classic heater guards are coated in a white epoxy-polyester coating.
AIANO heater guards for Q-Rad – product table
|Aiano guard size (inches)
|Aiano guard size (mm)
|Suits Dimplex models
|Wire guard for 0.50/0.75kW electric heater
|26 x 27 x 7
|660 x 686 x 178
|Wire guard for 1.0kW electric heater
|33 x 27 x 7
|838 x 686 x 178
|Wire guard for 1.5kW electric heater
|36 x 27 x 7
|914 x 686 x 178
|Wire guard for 1.25/1.5kW electric heater
|42 x 27 x 7
|1067 x 686 x 178
Contact Scott or Gokay by email or call 020 7987 1184 regarding any queries and questions you may have.