Terms and Conditions
Orders for items that are in stock are dispatched within a week by “next working day” delivery service. Standard items that have to be made are delivered in 7-14 days. Bespoke items are usually delivered within 2-3 weeks, depending on the quantity.
Delivery costs are calculated by volumetric weight. All deliveries are handled by TNT, Parcelforce, or Royal Mail for smaller orders, and sent overland. We dispatch to the UK, Republic of Ireland, and Channel Islands only. Standard rates apply within mainland England, Wales and parts of Scotland, including Glasgow, Edinburgh and Aberdeen.
If your order is to be delivered to the Channel Islands, Isle of man, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Scottish Highlands, Hebrides, Orkney Islands or Shetland Islands, further delivery charges may be added. We will contact you with details of these charges and you will not incur any further costs until you have authorised the revised charge.
Tracking of your item is available through contacting customer support on 020 7987 1184.
We strive to make sure you find the product you need and provide the highest quality items, so you don’t have to deal with returns. However, if you are unsatisfied with your purchase, we aim to make the returns process as simple as possible. Please note that our returns policy for Standard Products and Bespoke Products is different.
Cancellation and Returns for Standard Products
An order for standard product(s) may be cancelled if we are notified in writing before the product has been dispatched.
An order that has been dispatched cannot be cancelled and will be subject to our returns policy.
If you have decided to return your products(s) to C. Aiano and Sons, Ltd., (Aiano), we will refund the cost of the guard minus a restocking fee, provided the items are returned to us in ‘as new’ condition. In the case of account customer we may issue a credit note minus the restocking fee.
To return a product you must notify us within 30 days from date of delivery.
In no circumstances may goods supplied against a firm order be returned without our prior written consent and the receipt of your advice note stating the reason for the return and the date and number of our invoice.
We will issue a Returns Authorisation Number and advise you of the restocking fee. The Returns Authorisation number will be valid for 14 days. It is your responsibility to return the goods to us at your own cost and risk. Aiano may be able to arrange collection of the product(s) on your behalf for a fee which will be advised at the time of booking such a service.
We will issue the balance of your refund/credit note within 30 days of cancellation or from when we receive the goods, whichever is later.
The goods must be unused and ‘as new’ in their original packaging including all manuals and accessories.
Cancellation and Returns for Bespoke Products
C. Aiano and Sons is a manufacturer of wire guard products. When an order includes a product or products that were made specifically for a particular customer, the order cannot be cancelled or returned unless the guards do not correspond to the Order Confirmation.
Order Confirmations are sent by Aiano to the customer in advance of manufacturing orders for bespoke guards. Order Confirmations give the guard description, measurements and specifications. The customer must approve the order confirmation in writing before Aiano commences production.
This does not affect your statutory rights. Please call customer services for advice or more information on 020 7987 1184.
Other terms and Conditions
Reservation of Title
Title to the goods shall remain vested in and shall not pass to you until the purchase price for the goods has been paid in full and received by C. Aiano & Sons. Until title to the goods passes:
1. We shall have authority to retake, sell or otherwise deal with and/or dispose of all or any part of the goods;
2. C. Aiano & Sons and its agents and employees shall be entitled at any time and without the need to give notice enter upon any property upon which the goods or any part are stored, or upon which we reasonably believe them to be kept;
3. You shall store or mark the goods in a manner reasonably satisfactory to us indicating that title to the goods mains vested in us; and
4. You shall insure the goods to their full replacement value, and arrange for us to be noted on the policy of insurance as the loss payee.
Irrespective of whether title to the goods remains vested in us, risk in the goods shall pass to you upon delivery.
PCI DSS compliance
Credit Card Data
Should you make a purchase from Aianos using a credit or debit card, we will not store your card details. We will not share your data with any third parties.
Collection of Information
- We collect personally identifiable information like names, postal addresses, email addresses and telephone numbers when voluntarily submitted by our customers. This information is used for our records only.
- We use this information for internal use only and do not share this information with third parties.
- Only one destination address may be given for each order. If you want your order to be sent to several destinations please contact us on 020 7987 1184.
- Should you make a purchase from Aianos using a credit or debit card, we do not intend to store or currently store your card details. We will not share your data with any third parties.
- Customers can communicate with us by Telephone 020 7987 1184, by email firstname.lastname@example.org, by fax 0207 538 2786, or through our website form: contact us