AIANO FLS/S floodlight guard designed to fit small-sized floodlight fixtures for wall, ceiling or floor mounting. The AIANO FLS/S floodlight guard is hot-dip galvanised to provide maximum protection against corrosion, making it suitable for outdoor use. The FLS/S is a small standard floodlight guard, which means that it will suit many popular small and medium floodlight models.
These sturdy five-sided floodlight guards are made from steel weld mesh on a strong round bar frame, and are hot-dip galvanised. It is suitable for all types of floodlight including LED floodlighting. The guards have welded lugs for fixing to the wall, ceiling or floor. The FLS/S floodlight cage will completely enclose your floodlight fixture and provide protection from damage in a wide variety of environments including housing association buildings, schools, sports facilities, stations and car parks.
Which guard size? Unlike radiator guards, for light guards there is no strict rule about the clearance required between the light fitting and the guard. For most standard types of light fitting it is recommended that there be clearance of about 30-50mm between the light fitting and the guard. Please see Additional Information for a partial list of compatible products.
Compatibility: AIANO FLS/S floodlight guard is designed to fit many popular makes of floodlight, however, it is important to check the floodlight dimensions and intended angle of installation before purchasing a floodlight cage.
- AIANO floodlight guards are made from 25mm x 25mm mild steel weld mesh on a steel frame with welded lugs.
- Range: the guard is large enough to allow the floodlight to be adjusted to the desired angle.
- Colour: hot dip galvanising provides the best possible protection from corrosion for mild steel. The galvanised finish starts as a bright ‘silver’ but dulls to a matt grey colour when exposed to rain and damp.
- Clearance: there is a natural ‘give’ in the mesh which is perfectly normal. We therefore recommend a clearance of 50mm between the light fitting and the guard.
- Finger-safe: If the guard must be finger-safe, i.e, an average adult finger cannot penetrate the mesh to touch the light fitting, the clearance should be extended to 75mm.
- Origin: the floodlight cage is manufactured in the UK from British and EU-sourced steel.
- Cage size: please check the dimensions of your floodlight and the intended angle of installation in order to be sure that the FLS/S is the correct cage.
Contact us for further advice or guidance on selecting the right guard for your light fixtures.