C. Aiano & Sons have been manufacturing wire guards for health and safety for over 150 years. We are experts in the manufacture of wire guards in general and tubular heater guards in particular. Our senior design engineers have more than 70 years combined experience and our accumulated knowledge and expertise is reflected in all of our guard designs.
Aiano tubular heater guards
- – Strong reliable guards
- – Protect heaters from damage
- – health & safety protection
- – Choice of white or cream
- – Bespoke service
- – Thoroughly tested
- – Made in our London workshop
- – Made from British & European steel
The leading tubular heater guard
The Aiano Classic tubular heater guard is widely recognised as the leading tubular heater guard on the market, and many have tried and failed to copy it. The Aiano Classic tubular heater guard is made in the UK from British and European sourced steel. Aiano is the only manufacturer in the UK that designs tubular heater guards suitable for all of the makes and configuration of tubular heaters on the market. We are the tubular heater guard experts.
Aiano’s is the industry-leading manufacturer of wire guards and we draw from our wealth of experience to create the best product on the market. Our guards are durable to prevent damage caused to the heater and are finger safe to reduce the risk of injury caused by the heater. Our heater covers also offer optimum heat circulation due to their open design.
Key attributes of the Aiano classic tubular heater guard
The Aiano classic tubular heater guard has a number of important features:
- The guard is made from 1 x ½” mesh, which means that unlike guards made from 1″ x 1″ mesh, it is finger safe.
- The guard is made from weld mesh, which allows for better heat circulation than those made from perforated metal.
- The guard has a proper frame for added strength.
- The round “tubular” shape also gives strength, makes the guard more attractive than square guards, because it follows the contours of the tubular heater itself, and has no angular edges which means the likelihood of someone hurting themselves on the guard is reduced.
- Convenient clips can be fitted to any section of the frame giving great flexibility when installing in tight corners.
- The price is a good price for a quality product that provides health and safety protection and lasts, and represents excellent value for money.
As well as improving health and safety, Aiano covers are also the most attractive product available. Our guards come in Cream and white as standard, however other colours can be supplied upon request.
Guards for all makes of tubular heater
Aiano is the only manufacturer to offer two ranges of tubular heater guards that suit all the major makes of tubular heater on the market including Thermo, Dimplex, Creda, Redring, Heatstore and so on. You can find a full list of product codes and sizes of our tubular heater guards on our website. Please call us on 020 797 1184 for advice to help you find the right guard.
Bespoke tubular heater and pipe guard solutions
We stock guards to suit most varieties of tubular heater guard, and can create bespoke models to suit any requirements, whether you require a non-standard length, size, shape or colour. Aiano’s were able, for example, to make use of our wealth of experience to design a bespoke pipe guards for St Botolph Church.
Aiano have been making wire guards for more than 150 years. Whatever your requirement, we will try to help. Call us today on 020 7987 1184 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Technical Specification Aiano Classic tubular heater covers are made from 25mm x 25mm 2.64 mm (1” x 1” x 12 swg) weld mesh on a 5swg (5.35mm) steel round bar frame. The guards have movable clips and are powder coated in epoxy-polyester white or cream after manufacture. Powder coating is recommended for indoor use. More information on Aiano materials and coatings is available on this blog. Standard colours are white and cream, but we can provide any colour required in order to blend with your environment.